Joe Rumrill wrote a bunch of tips for fashionistas. Here are a few:
- Please remember, with this rhyme, to wear a watch to tell the time!
- Attn: Fashionistos: Tuxedos = Succeed-os. Please be wearing one at all times, to avoid insults, complaints (both verbal and e-mailed), and mandatory community-service sentences.
- “Weird up” that chic ensemble by having a fashionable gun or dagger.
- “Remix” that outfit with a meaningful locket. (Or, what the hell, a meaningful kerchief!)
- Please, remember, with this rhyme, to wear a big bib when e’er you dine!
If you liked these, I highly recommend you go read the full list of fashionista tips.